2/07/2008

 

Arrival @ New Flight

I was quickley interduced to the new T.I.(He was standing at the door waiting) first thing out of his mouth was your a fuc@ up because I am a recycler. He was on my as@ constantly. I reported to him and asked were is my bunk, he said right over there(pointing to the right) with the other fuc@ up recyclee. I thought to myself oh great! So he was in my face while I was unpacking all my gear. He looked through evey thing I had to find something but he didn't find anything. Finally after 30 minutes he left. I looked around and all the other men were looking at me of course I was center of attraction. They asked me what I done and I told them what happend the said I got the raw end of the stick. The only thing I was thinking about was to get through the next 25 days without any trouble. I asked if anyone had anything to eat. The other recyclee had some Twinkie's he pulled them out of the bed post, I said that you are going to get caught because that is illegal contraband! He said that he gets hungry in the middle of the night and needs something to snack on, I said thank you for the twinkie's that really help out alot. After I ate them I flushed the wrappers down the toliet to conceal the evidence. I was told that there were going to be a new change in the morning. I wondered what that was?
We found out the first thing in the morning! Air Force cadets showed up. They are going to be working with the T.I.'s this was some new pilot program the Air Force initiated.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?