9/15/2005

 

Why Post

I have been pondering for several years about posting MY personal experiences maintaining the mighty workhorse airplane called the C130 airplane. I was a crew chief saw alot and done alot. I will not allow any comments as I don't care what you say, this is my say and my opinions as you see, I spent 20 years taking opinions listening to opinions and I will not tolerate no one elses period!!! You see I done my time don't take me wrong, I loved the job I did, but didn't like the bullsh**. Everyone would do there jobs correctly if it wasn't for that!!!! All the red tape, the GOOD OL BOYS playing grabass, kissing up to the boss as got to go, for one minute forget the politics and let the crew chiefs get the job done!!! I am not angry at no one or one thing. I didn't appricate when it came my turn to get out of the WAR, the treatment I got, Hey I done my time period!!



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?