9/17/2005

 

My first taste of the military LAFB

The reason why I joined was I always wanted to join the Air Force since I was little and plus there where no jobs that I wanted to do. My cousin (we only lived 10 miles a part and he is 6 months older than me) and I joined under the buddy system. We reported to the MIPS station, almost didn't make it on time not our fault. (On the way to the MIPS the greyhound bus driver was talking to some woman and ran the bus into a overhang at a bus stop. No one was hurt but the top right skylight window got broken out and 2 foot of the overhang was sticking through. After the bus driver got permission to go we arrived 3 hours late!!!) So we started the process to see if I was qualified to enter the military. So after alot of paper work it was time to do the physical. We were all hearded into a big open room and was told to drop our pants, after complying the doctor was going down the line to check for herina's. He got halfway down and yelled out to this guy your dick looks like a bumblebee's dick. We all were looking down that way then all of a sudden he shouts out WHAT IS EVERYONE LOOKING AT!!! EYES FRONT!! Then were were hearded down the hall to take a pee test. After accomplishing that we were told to bring the urnine to the nurse. Walking to the nurse to give my sample I couldn't help but notice the other collected samples that was on a table (as many as 500) all had different colors. I saw some samples that was red, green, black I have no idea what those people were putting into there body, but could only wonder. After giving the nurse the sample I was told to go down another hallway and see the physical person, after wonder around for a couple minutes I found the correct room I was told to strip down to my underware. I complied and there were several other people in there. One of the nurse's told one of the guys to duck walk across the room, he squated down an comenced to walk like a duck while doing that he started quacking anf flapping his arms, then all of a sudden he relieved himself (feces) all over the floor!!! Anyway after that happened the doctor said we all passed and we didn't have to walk like a duck. That was basically all the porcessing done. I was then told that I do qualify to join the military. The next day my cousin and I headed back home. BTW he also qualified to join. I got a call I think a week later and told me to report to Lackland AFB in a couple of weeks.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?